L574 wheel loader
The model called L574 is based on the actual model of the brand Liebherr called with the same name. A model that was launched in 1998 and stopped being manufactured in 2005.
The model is completly designed and built by MAGOM HRC.
The machine is completely built in metal except for the cabin interior (steering wheel and seat). The wheels consist of solid brass rims and solid rubber tires. Choose between the standard bucket or the combined one, both made of aluminum. Realistic pins are included at all anchor points of hydraulic cylinders.
The ratio of materials used is approximately: Aluminum 80%, Brass 11%, Steel 1%, Plastic 3%, Rubber 5%.
The model is sold as you see in the pictures.
- Scale: 1/16
- Weight: 8kg (ready to run).
- Transmission: 4x4, shaft-driven with rigid axles. It is made by a Mabuchi engine, a gearbox with steel pinions, aluminum brass and rigid axles.
- Gearing: 1-speed, 4-cascade steel pinion. Ratio 1:112.
- Axle: Made in aluminum with ALU-BRASS conical gears.
- Not assembled.
- M3 3mm hydraulic system (aditional 2mm hose if combined bucket).
- 5 x hydraulic cylinders. Main arm (2), Steering (2) and Bucket (1) + 2 if combined bucket.
- Special front output 3-way valve / 4-way (if combined bukcet).
- Pump with Brushless motor. 20 Bar. Integrated tank. Integrated motor.
- Not assembled.
- Operating voltage: 11.1V.
- 1 x Powerful 550-type motor for transmission.
- 1 x Brushless ESC for pump motor.
- 1 x Brushed ESC for transmission motor.
- 3 x Micro servos for valve + 1 if combined bucket.
- Battery connectors.
Equipment NOT included:
- Hydraulics and electronics mounting.